Terms & Conditions
Terms Of Service
1. Scope, Customer Information
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between GREEN HILL GmbH, www.de.shopgreenhillsport.com and the consumers and entrepreneurs who buy goods through our shop. Conflicting or deviating from our terms and conditions are not recognized by us. The contract language is German.
2. Conclusion of Contract
(1) The offers on the Internet are a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement. You can also submit a binding order by phone or fax. The confirmation of receipt of your order immediately by e-mail or fax does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer.
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer within 1 business day by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. After fruitless expiry of the deadline mentioned in sentence 1, your offer is deemed rejected, ie you are no longer bound by your offer. If you place an order by phone, the purchase contract is concluded when we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound to it.
3 Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the contract (eg type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also access the terms and conditions after conclusion of the contract at any time via our website. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders through the Customer LogIn section My Account.
4. Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order with the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the ordering process about further correction options. You can also end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
5. Customer Information: Code of Conduct
We have adopted the following Code of Conduct: GreenHill GMBH, www.de.shopgreenhillsport.com
6. Retention of Title
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
8. Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, insofar as these do not concern essential contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. One of the essential contractual duties is in particular the obligation to hand over the matter to you and to give you the ownership of it. Furthermore, we have to procure the matter free of material and legal defects.
9. Commercial Jurisdiction
Exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business, if you are a merchant.
|WithdrawalYou have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (GREEN HILL GmbH, Friedrich-Vorwerk-Strasse 4, 21255 Tostedt, Phone: +49 (0) 4182 80696 0, Fax: +49 (0) 4182 80696 19, info @ greenhill-gmbh .de) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellationIf you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must immediately return the goods to GREEN HILL GmbH, Friedrich-Vorwerk-Strasse 4, 21255 Tostedt within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.The buyer bears the cost of returning the goods.You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.